Wednesday 18 February 2015

Soap & Glory Cleanser Review

Hi all,

Today's post is a little review on a brand I think nearly every girl loves - Soap & Glory, but specifically their Peaches and Clean Cleanser. I got this at Christmas time, and I absolutely love it. Between the packaging of it, to the smell, to its moisturising effect on the skin, its just fabbbb. Read on and I will explain a bit more :)

As I have mentioned before, I am very lucky to not have much bother with my skin, and I think I have to thank mama bear for that haha. In saying that, I obviously try to look after it as best I can, and I love discovering new cleansers.

The reason I like this one is because it leaves my face feeling really refreshed and hydrated and I know that all of my make up has been removed – even when I use it the day after those nights when you come in after one too many and just want to collapse on the bed haha. An added bonus is that it also removes waterproof mascara! The Oxyginseng technology (which is one of the ingredients) is an organic complex that helps to re-energise the skin and fight aging, and the Peach and GoJuice is rich in antioxidants and also Vitamins A and C.

Another factor is it's smell, it's so nice, but I think that is a given with all Soap & Glory products. Not to be stating the obvious or anything, but it has a really refreshing peachy smell and I love finding products with a nice scent. I suppose if you aren't a fan of peaches then this wouldn't be the product for you haha.

When I use it, I splash some water on my face and then massage it into the skin and wash it off, or else I use a damp cotton pad. The cleanser is suitable for all skin types and can be used day or night. It is priced at €10 and can be found in most Boots stores nationwide.

Soo there you have it chicas, I hope this review has been of some help to you all and please let me know how you get on if you buy it yourself, or if there are any other Soap & Glory products you are a big fan of.

Love,

Emma

x








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig