Tuesday 4 August 2015

Exposed Spray Tan Review



Hello galsss,

How was your weekend? I am sure there were a few sore heads on Monday ;) I was working so I decided to just sit in and being honest, I was glad I did. Last week I was invited into Beauty By Grainne's in Letterkenny to try out their new spray tan - Exposed, so if you want to find out how I got on then keep on reading :)

Firstly, I am a tan fanatic, you rarely see me without it! It's just a personal choice as I love nothing more than being bronzed so I was delighted when Grainne got in contact as I am always looking for new products to try.  The last time I had a spray tan done was for my prom which was approx 5 years ago and when I thought on that fact, it made me think that I must be getting old! Haha. 

The tanning process was so quick - I was in and out within 10 mins as Grainne also had a mini dryer which saves you standing in the nip wondering if you can get dressed with fear that your tan will smudge! We have all been there. Grainne was very precise and that definitely showed the next day as there wasn't a streak in sight. The tan was so smooth and even, and not to mention a fab colour and as you can guess I went for the darkest one.

The most important thing to me with a tan is that it isn't orange and this one gave me a really nice golden glow. Another positive factor is that it washed off really well and doesn't have a strong biscuit smell. I don't know how many tans I have used whereby my skin has ended up being really scaly and patchy and polonecks were my best friend for the next week. The day after I had it done I was shooting a lookbook and it was so handy not having to worry if my stomach and back were also tanned! 

All in all I have to say I loved the tan and would have no hesitation in getting it done again. Grainne has a 'Tanning Thursday' offer where you can get the full body spray tan done for €18
so if you would like to contact her regarding an appointment you can do so by phoning 074 91 13232, or she also has a Facebook Page which you can find by clicking HERE

Happy Tuesday lovelies,

Emma

x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig