Tuesday 10 February 2015

River Island Trouser Suit

Hi Gurlies,

This is a quick outfit post on what I wore Saturday Night - A River Island Trouser suit, yellow cami and my Valentino inspired heels.

I wasn't going out out, so I wanted something that was still dressy but not OTT at the same time. My friend and myself went for a few drinks and it was a great night. The bar we went to had a great atmosphere and its always good to have a girly catch up :)

I bought this suit when I was in Derry a few weeks ago and fell in love with it the minute I saw it. As far as I am aware it is in cream aswell, but I think there is something really classy about the black version. Again it could be worn as separates, so I am looking forward to mixing and matching different items with it and I am thinking a fedora hat will be making an appearance ;)

I wanted to bring a pop of colour to the suit so I wore it with a yellow silk cami, also River Island and you can see it pictured below. I love the detail on the back, I think it's really unusual and makes it a bit different to just a normal plain cami. The colour is perfect for coming into summer and even with white skinny jeans, it would be fab.

The clutch was a major OMG moment, there is something very Chanel about it and the best part is it has a gold strap if you don't fancy carrying it around the whole night. Great if you like to spend the night boogying like myself ;) The shoes are Dunnes last year and the earrings I got in Penney's for €4 - absolute steal!!

All in all the suit is so comfy, but I would advise going a size down in the trousers as they are a big fit. That is all from me for tonight, but let me know if any of you decide to buy the suit and how you will style it.

Emma

x

































Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig