Monday 2 February 2015

Orange Crotchet Top & Blue Cigarette Trousers

Hi again everyone!

I know this post is veryyy late, but being honest I thought I had already wrote one on it!

Last Saturday night's outfit was an orange crotchet top and blue cigarette trousers from Penney's. (I love that place far too much!) I think it was my most popular outfit post to date with nearly 300 of you liking it on Facebook, have any of you bought the outfit yet or managed to find it in a Penney's near you?

My friend and myself went for a few drinks to Voodoo bar and it was a great night! I love wearing trousers on a night out, it is a nice change to wearing dresses/playsuits all the time, and stating the obvious, there is less tan to worry about ;) ! Orange and blue is a colour clash that I lurve, especially now coming into the summer.

Even though the trousers were fitted they were super comfortable, and I just wore a black cami under the orange top as it was completely see through and that wasn't a look I was aiming for haha! I wore the orange shoes to bring out the colour in the top, and I kept the jewellery simple with just a pair of earrings and my RI watch. I wasn't sure what handbag to take, but I knew I wanted to tone it down a bit seeing as there was so much going on in the outfit, so I stuck with a simple black and white number :)

Next post up will be all about the Bridal Fayre I attended last Sunday, so stay tuned!

Lots of love,

Emma x





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig