Tuesday 17 February 2015

Get To Know Me!


Hello chicas,

For the blog post today, I wanted to do something a little bit different.  To help you all get to know me that bit better, I have listed below 25 facts about myself. It is a change from reading about make up and fashion all the time and if anything you should definitely get a laugh out of some of them! I struggled after the first ten or so and when I had a proper think, I wondered if some of them should even be mentioned but look it, if we were all the same there would be no individuality in the world! So have a read on if you are interested in finding out about the real Emma haha :)

1. I have one younger sister who is 20.

2. My favourite Irish bloggers are Pippa O' Connor and Erika Fox and my favourite British blogger is Sarah Ashcroft

3. I have seen Beyonce in concert 4 times, and I would see her another 60 times (Slight obsession!)

4. I lived in Madrid for a year and it is an amazing city.

5. I am 23

6. I could eat sweets all day long - serious addiction to them!

7. I am 5'7 (always wanted to be 5'8)

8. I once tried to pay for Jager Bombs in Galway with my passport (very funny night)

9. I did Speech and Drama for 11 years and loved it.

10. I have been biting my nails for years.

11. I worked in River Island for almost 3 years and it was the best job I ever had. I absolutely loved every minute of it, even the 7am starts for sale season. It was there I discovered fashion was the career path I wanted to follow

12. Cockiness, bad manners and arrogance are my pet hates and I think there is no excuse for them

13. I have been wearing fake tan since I was in 4th year in school. I am a big lover of being bronzed!

14. I have a teddy called Toto that I have had since I was a child and I will probably still have him when I'm 70.

15. My favourite colour is pink, I am a real girly girl

16. I HATE feet so much it's not even funny. I can't even say the T word (those shorter fingers on your feet) so my friend came up with a word to help me cope with saying it and it's Tingers (At this point I can imagine some of you are like, seriously who is this girl?!) Haha

17. I would prefer a night out to a night in

18. I am the worst in the world when it comes to saving money. I just want to spend spend spend all the time!

19. I once had blonde hair, I don't know what possessed me and honestly, I looked like Bianca from Eastenders!

20. I love quotes and read them on a daily basis.

21. My favourite food in the entire world is Pizza

22. I have a degree in Spanish and English from NUI Galway (favourite city in Ireland)

23. I am a self confessed shopaholic. I could go into a hardware store and find something I want to buy that would be an "investment for my future". If there was a shopaholic's anonymous in town, I would be the first to sign up

24. Lancome La Vie Est Belle is my favourite perfume

25. I was on RTE news as part of a brief interview about RAG week in Galway when I was in first year. The broadcaster asked us what the week meant to us and as I panicked, I said that "If you looked up the word RAG WEEK in the dictionary you would find alcohol as the definition" Safe to say they cut that part and only included the part where I said "Yeah exactly yeah" I was teased about it for quite a while haha!


So there you have it. I wouldn't be surprised if I lost a few followers after reading some of those facts haha but I think it's really important when you are blogging that your readers get an insight into how you are as a person and you aren't just seen as a figure behind a screen. You can also follow me on snapchat (thefashionchair) if you wish where everything is kept real :)


Lots of love,

Emma

x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig