Thursday 12 February 2015

Primark False Nail Range Review

Hi lovelies,

I had a reader request to do a review on the false nail range that Primark have, and so here it is! I hope you all enjoy.

Now, I have no nails, and when I say that I mean it. Anyone who knows me will definitely agree and biting my nails is a habit I want to stop, SOON. Sooo for the meantime, I have been using the Primark range to help my nails look all nice and pretty, and I have to say I am hooked!

There are a multitude of designs to choose from, whether that be french nails, funky designs, or plain nails painted just one colour. The best thing I like about them is that they aren't big long claws. Personally I am not a fan of that type of nail and more to the point, I wouldn't be able to do a thing with them on haha.

The maximum I have got out of my nails is 3 days, but that isn't bad considering they are only €2 approx.  Essentially they are ideal for nights out, if you have an occasion coming up and you don't have time to get your nails done, or like me, you just like to wear them on the odd occasion to funkify (its my new word, I will get it in the dictionary eventually) an outfit.

Below is a picture of a few of the designs I have wore, and I have so many more that I can't wait to wear. I hope this post has been of some help to any of you that didn't know anything about the range, and I would love to see your designs that you purchase if you end up buying them.

A kiss and hug,

Emma

x




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig