Tuesday 3 February 2015

Penney's head to toe !


I popped into Penney's yesterday and as always, came out with more than I intended to buy, i.e non essentials! Please tell me I am not the only one who does this?! :(

I ended up buying these gorgeous red cigarette style trousers (loving them this weather!), and denim shirt. I didn't intend to wear the two of them together, but when I tried it on I had one of those "Oh this actually does go" moments :)

The trousers are a big fit, so I would definitely go a size down in them and the denim shirt is so comfy - a staple in every wardrobe as they are so versatile. The snakeskin shoes were a real steal as they are so on trend at the moment, and look well paired with anything from jeans to a skirt. The jacket was actually on the reduced rail so I was delighted when I seen it! The necklace is the only thing not from Penney's, I got it in River Island last year in the sale and it is probably one of my fav pieces of jewellery as it makes a real statement when you have a plain top on.

The trousers could be worn anything from a t-shirt to a shirt to a jumper so I definitely think they are a wise investment, and you would even have them for the winter. The whole outfit including the jacket comes to about €60, so when you think about it, it really is hard to beat good ole Penney's! 

Happy Shopping everyone!

Emma x


















 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig