Tuesday 24 February 2015

Photo shoot Time ! :)

Hi everyone!

How have you all been? Apologies about the delay in writing posts, I have been really busy the past week or so, but I will get caught up with everything now in the next few days :) You might remember I posted a photo a few weeks back of myself off to a photo shoot? Well I helped style and photograph a shoot for Sinead Black, an upcoming country and folk singing talent so that is what today's post is centred around :)

I wanted to wear something I would be comfy in for running around, so that's why I opted for my hot pink midi skirt from TK Maxx. I couldn't believe it when I saw it sitting on the rail, AND in my size!! It was clearly meant to be ;) The t-shirt I paired with it says "Me shopping addiction? Never" It couldn't describe me any better haha and it is from River Island. My denim jacket with leather sleeves was a little bargain I picked up in Penney's a while back but I love it because it goes with absolutely everything!






Signature Top Knot hehe 


The venue for the photo shoot was Voodoo Vintage Bar in Letterkenny, and it couldn't have been a better location, it is so quaint and quirky. It was my first time in the bar in daylight, so some things did look a little different I will admit haha, but it was nice to have a proper look around.

The purpose of the shoot was for Sinead to get some nice, quality, natural images for her new website that she is working on, but also for her project for college finals. She was asked to base the project on her singing business, and has recently branched into doing bookings for weddings which is an area that she loves. We had a lot of fun taking the pictures, and I think around 300 shots later we got the winning one's.

Below you will see a sample of some of them.





Crop Top, Skirt and Necklace: River Island

Shoes: DV8





Top: Miss Selfridge

Jeans: River Island

Shoes: DV8


Speaking to Sinead on the day, she said that singing is where her heart lies, and it is something she wants to focus on for the near future. That is very evident from working with her, as Sinead is a very talented, determined and hard working girl, and I wish her nothing but success in the future. Don't forget about me when you are famous! ;) 

You can check out her Facebook Page via the link below:  

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sinead-Black/1564270900481332?fref=ts

I have a few outfit posts coming in the next few days, so stay tuned.

Chat soon everyone,

Emma

x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig