Monday 9 February 2015

A Random Wander



Hi Everyone,


Happy Monday! (if there is such a thing!) Nothing majorly exciting in today's post. I wasn't planning on doing an outfit post on what I was wearing today, but when my sister and myself were in town, we found a nice little park area and I thought I would take a few photos, any excuse! Haha.

It was one of those days when you have to go into town not to go shopping, but to do the most boring jobs. :( I hate it when there is no buzz either, unlike a Saturday. Am I the only one who feels like this?!

Unfortunately everything I am wearing was bought last year, but hopefully you will be able to take some inspiration from the photos to re-create your own look.

The dusky pink coat and boots were from Penney's and the tribal inspired dress was from River Island. This is also a really nice number for a night out as you can glam it up with big earrings and a clutch, and it is so comfortable, I love it! :) I wanted to wear my orange lipstick with it to bring out the colour in the dress but I couldn't find it for the life of me this morning :(

I hope to have Saturday night's outfit post up tomorrow so stay tuned for that :) For now I am off to make myself a pizza and chill out in front of the soaps, I will burn it off at Zumba tomorrow night ;)

All my love,

Emma x





My phone is like another limb! 












One of my favourite River Island handbags :)






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig