Tuesday 3 February 2015

Boots Vitamin E Moisture Lotion Review

Hi lovelies,

Today I wanted to do a review on a Vitamin E moisturiser that my mum got for me at Christmas as a little stocking filling and I LOVE IT! I will admit I am not the best at sticking to a religious skincare regime, (my sister gives out to me all the time) but one thing I always do is moisturise before I put my foundation on, and this one is just ideal. It gives your foundation a really nice radiant glow, and is the perfect base for it. An added bonus is that it is suitable for all skin types and has an SPF15 to protect against UVA and UVB rays. It has a lovely fresh smell, and even on make-up free days I love putting it on because it is so moisturising. As it is Boots own brand, it can be found in stores nationwide, and I am not entirely sure of the price, but I know it won't break the bank anyway ;)

Happy Tuesday Everyone,

Emma x





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig