Sunday 21 August 2016

Jumpsuits - different styles and how to wear them.


Hi everyone,

I asked you all on snapchat (thefashionchair) for a few ideas on what topics you would like covered and a lot of you mentioned jumpsuits, how to wear them and what styles are available etc. I have rounded up my 10 favourites from the high street that are different colours, shapes and fit so hopefully this will be of benefit and you find one that you like.




Jumpsuits are like marmite, you either love them or hate them and personally, I LOVE THEM! I find them so flattering, comfortable and the perfect day to night outfit. I tend to gravitate towards them for nights out although going to the toilet is definitely a downside and I don't think any boy will ever understand this haha! 



I think the colour of this is stunning! It's beautiful on all hair and skin tones and the cross over detail around the waist is fantastic for anyone conscious about their stomach area as it disguises it. 



Florals can be worn as we transcend into Autumn, all you have to do is bring out the darker colours and I think a gold heel would be lovely with this style.



As this is style is shorter than the normal jumpsuit, it would suit those who have a very lean figure. Otherwise, it will make you look shorter and larger than you are and we all want to avoid that!



Having worked in retail now for almost 6 years, I know that some people can shy away from a jumpsuit thinking that it won't suit them, it will be too out there etc but the key is to find one in a colour, fit and length that you like. No you don't need to be 6ft to wear one and in fact a lot of jumpsuits lengthen the body, win win! 



This is a brilliant style for those with an hourglass shape due to the sweetheart neckline and detailed waistband - it will highlight all your best features.



It's hard to go wrong with all black and a darker jumpsuit that is the one colour will make you appear slimmer. How funky is the zig zag pattern?!



I love the chunky heels with this jumpsuit and think that red would also be really cool with it.



I love the white paired with this but think that colour blocking it with orange heels and a matching bag would be really funky. Cobalt blue is a colour that is very striking on a lot of people and if you have the figure for this jumpsuit then by all means rock it!



The v neck on this jumpsuit would be very flattering for those with a larger chest and your waist will then be pulled in to show off that amazing figure! It is worth investing in a style this colour as any accessories and shoe will match and you can wear it season after season.

Let me know if you purchase any of the jumpsuits and if I haven't covered anything that you still wish to ask, feel free to tweet or snap me @thefashionchair

Until next time,

Emma

x















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig