Friday 19 June 2015

H&M HAUL




Hi Everyone! I decided to do a haul on the dresses that I have bought in H&M over the last few days. I posted them to my Facebook but thought this post would be ideal for you to see what they look like up close.  I will be photographing different looks with each dress when I get around to wearing them, but for now you can see if there is any that you like! :) 




 I picked up two of these dresses as I loved the pattern in them and for €9.99 you really couldn't go wrong. They are the type of dress you could wear during the day, and then dress it up with some accessories for night time. I am very hopeful that I will get to wear mine during the day haha. 









I have a pink lipstick the same colour as the pink in this dress so I am looking forward to wearing it! :)








I fell in love with this dress the moment I saw it and also got the maxi dress version. Both are €39.99 and they will never date. There are so many colours running through both dresses, so you have a wide selection of shoes to choose from. The shift style dress would be perfect for a wedding, and I would suggest going a size down. It is basically Spanx in dress form and I have never had a dress that fitted so well!





H&M liked and commented on the photo of the dress I uploaded to my Facebook which was a pretty exciting moment considering they have over 22 million followers!! 




Maxi Dress Version




I wasn't sure about this cream lace dress until I tried it on. It is quite a big fit, and there are 2 slits on the side which I love. This one is €29.99 and could easily be taken from day to night with a change of shoes and some glam accessories. It would also look great over your bikini if you are heading on holidays, and if anything sure it's a great excuse to layer on the tan!




I hope you enjoyed the haul and let me know if you purchase anything. H&M unfortunately do not deliver to the south of Ireland from their website but everything pictured is new stock, so you should find it in your nearest H&M. Have a great weekend lovelies!

Emma

x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig