Monday 13 March 2017

On Saturday's, we wear pink!


Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well. I have decided to do a quick post on what I wore last weekend for a girls night so if you want to find out more then keep on reading!

I have been so busy with work and blog events over the last few weeks that I had no interest nor energy for a night on the tiles so when last Saturday came around I was really looking forward to it. I wore a fuchsia pink blazer dress from New Look and it was the colour that made me fall in love with it. Not to mention that it's extremely comfortable which is an added bonus and I found it true to size if anyone is thinking of investing. It also comes in black.


Colour blocking is a trend that I am a big fan of so I paired the dress with my new powder blue Valentino inspired heels from Penney's. When I first saw them I had a feeling they would be extremely painful to wear but honestly, they couldn't be any more the opposite and I know a few of you commented the same when I posted the pic. They also come in a plain nude and black and nude version and are priced at €19.


I decided last minute that I wanted to match my lipstick to the dress and so I picked up one of the liquid lipsticks from Penney's in shade It's a very vibrant hue which is what I love but a smokey eye and nude lip would also work. Tan wise it never really changes as I always wear St. Moritz mousse in dark - I have yet to find anything better and I think it's coming up to my 8th year wearing it so that will tell you how much I love it!


I have popped a direct link to the dress HERE and happy shopping!

Stay stylish,

Emma

x

Share:

2 comments

  1. You look lovely and sexy in this dress. These dresses are perfect for a formal evening or a party. The lipstick shade is also striking and goes very well with your attire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. تقدم شركة البيت السعودي دائما افضل الخدمات التي يطلبها جميع العملاء سواء نقل اثاث او تنظيف منازل او نقل عفش او مكافحة حشرات او كشف تسربات او عزل اسطح وغيرها من الخدمات الهامة والضرورية لكل منزل كما تسعي دائما الى تقديم افضل الاسعار التي لا تنافس فى السوق السعودي من قبل باقى شركات الخدمات المنزلية مع تقديم الضمانات الهامة والتي تضمن تقديم الخدمة كاملة دون لحاق ضرر باى من ممتلكات عملائنا الافاضل كل ما عليكم انت تتصلو بنا الان او تمكنكم زيارة موقعنا عبر الخدمات التالية :
    شركة نقل عفش بالطائف
    شركة تنظيف بالطائف
    شركة تنظيف بالبخار بالطائف
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالطائف
    شركة عزل اسطح بالطائف
    https://saudi-home.com/

    ReplyDelete

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig