Thursday 29 January 2015

NYX lipstick review NO.511

Hi everyone!

So this is my first beauty post and I decided to kick start it by doing a review on this NYX lipstick that I have been using religiously over the last number of weeks.  I am a big fan of lipsticks and love trying out new ones, especially red ones! I think it is hard to go wrong with a classic red lip and nude eye.

This one from NYX is no 511 and it is ahmazing! I don't know how many red lipsticks I have tried over the last while, but this one is my favourite to date.  It is very moisturising on the lips so you don't get that chapped sort of look that you might with others, and more importantly it stays put the whole day so you don't need to top it up every hour or so.  (A little tip for making sure your lipstick endures the whole day is to pop a bit of foundation on your lips before you put it on) :) It is a lovely shade of deep red so will cater to a lot of skin tones and it retails at €5.49 so it is hard to go wrong with a price like that, especially when it's such a good lipstick!

I have a few other lipsticks from the NYX brand that I have bought and also love, so I will do a review on them soon.  I have been focusing a lot on the fashion end of my blog over the last few weeks since I started it, so I definitely want to get stuck into the beauty end of it now too.

I hope this review was of help to any of you that love a red lipstick, I would love to know what other red lipsticks you are all a fan of? Remember that if you ever don't have time to put any make-up on, slick on some lippie and you are good to go ;)

A big red lippie kiss from me,

Emma

x




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig