Sunday 18 January 2015

Saturday's OOTD

Hola everyone !

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend, despite the wind, rain, hail, sleet, snow etc!:( I don't know about anyone else, but I am definitely looking forward to Summer at this stage!

On Saturday my mum and myself went for a brief stroll into town, and I wore this navy check shirt dress, grey thigh high boots and my favourite burgundy coat, all from Penney's finest.  It was particularly cold that day so I wore a fedora hat for extra warmth, and it was from River Island.  Have any of you bought one yet? I hope so ;) The grey studded handbag is another favourite of mine, and one that I use quite a lot as it seems to match everything, the only downside is that it is a bit small, but I can cope with that as it means I only bring the essentials with me then.

Over the next week or so, I hope to write a post based on how to wear the shirt dress, just like the one I have on me below.  They can be a bit of a torture to know what to put with them, how to style them etc so I will do my best to help :)  Saturday night's outfit will also be live on the blog in the coming week, so keep an eye out for that too :)

That is all from me for now, and as always I hope you enjoyed the post.  I keep forgetting to mention that if anyone has any questions for me, or if you have something you would like me to cover, then comment below or drop me an email @ emgem250@gmail.com (I know, such a mature address haha!) 

Emma x











Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig