Thursday 8 January 2015

River Island Sale Favourites



Hello lovelies,

So it is Thursday and that means it is nearly the weekend whoohoo! Has anyone got any exciting plans? I have had my fair share of partying and boogying over Christmas and the New Year, so I am looking forward to having a quiet one, especially with 2 days off work yayy :) 

Anyway down to business.  I think everyone knows that the River Island sale is one of the best around, and seeing as I didn't get a trip into the store itself, I went online and unfortunately, bought one too many things haha. I wanted to base this post around two of my favourite items that I had purchased, and they are the beige check midi coat and lime green maxi pictured below.

I have bought on the River Island website before, but I think I got the most excited about this package coming in the post, it felt like Christmas all over again! The coat was reduced from £110 to £55, and the dress was £60 down to £25, so bargains all round, or so I try to convince myself! I love love lime green as a colour, but I especially love the back of the dress, I think that is what really makes it so I will keep that wee number for the summer, and hopefully I will have somewhere glam to go by then!

I have posted the link for the coat and dress if anyone is feeling in the shopping mood! ;) Have a great weekend everyone,

Love

Emma x .


http://www.riverisland.com/women/sale/coats--jackets/Cream-check-brushed-woolen-midi-coat-662815
http://www.riverisland.com/women/sale/coats--jackets/Cream-check-brushed-woolen-midi-coat-662815


http://www.riverisland.com/women/sale/dresses/Lime-pleated-belted-maxi-dress-659109


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig