Tuesday 6 January 2015

My First Blog Post Eeek!

Hey everyone :)

So, where to begin?! Well, I had been thinking about the idea of setting up a blog for quite a while now, and as I wrote down my goals today for 2015, I thought there is no time like the present so just go for it! I am a bit apprehensive I won't lie, but I have always believed that your desire to succeed should be greater than your fear of failure  :) I am a self confessed fashaholic (if that's even a word?!) so my blog will be covering all things fashion related, as well as aspects of beauty and lifestyle.  I hope to have my next post done in the coming days, so if you think you would like a read of it, then do come back :)

Until then,

Emma x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig