Sunday 11 January 2015

A Blue and Black OOTD





Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a lovely weekend, I think everyone will agree that it always goes in far too fast!? This post will be based around this outfit that I posted to my Facebook and wore to work today in DV8.  As I said, I wouldn't be the biggest fan of blue and black paired together, but its all about what you wear it with so that it works for you :)

The shirt is by far one of my favourites, it is brand AX Paris and I think it has a sort of vintage look to it. I love the mustard and blue colours running through it and most importantly it is so comfy because of the silk material, so its a winner all round :)  It is a very big fitting, so for anyone looking to buy it I would definitely recommend going a size down.  We have a few left in our store in Letterkenny, but they are also online retailing at about €30 and I will post the link down below. Although I have paired it with the leather leggings, it could also be worn with black jeans or a pencil skirt such as the mustard leather one pictured below, also from DV8.  I have this skirt myself and LOVE it with the shirt, the colours blend in so well together.

You can never go wrong with a pair of leather leggings, they go with nearly everything and do suit a wide variety of ages, as long as they are put together with the right key items.  I will be doing a post in the next few days on the key items that you should have in your wardrobe so stay tuned! These leggings unfortunately are not in stock anymore, but I have posted a link to another pair from Topshop that would do the trick.

The colour of the handbag from the Savida range in Dunnes Stores was what drew me to it and it wasn't all that expensive at €30.  If like me, you tend to pack the kitchen sink into your handbag then this one is ideal as it is very roomy so it will fit all your bits and bobs :)  Savida have an amazing range of clothes that it's almost impossible to walk past it without seeing something lovely! Or maybe its just because I have a problem with buying clothes?! Either way it is still a beautiful range!

So that is all from me for the mean time I hope you all enjoyed the post and don't forget to like my Facebook page 'The Fashion Chair' to keep up to date with all my recent posts, and also for competitions that I will be running in the next few weeks.

Until next time,

Emma x .





Shirthttp://www.dv8fashion.com/item/AX-Paris/Geometric-Print-Blouse/99ZR

Leggings:  http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/clothing-427/leggings-1100/textured-leather-look-leggings-2288484?bi=1&ps=20



Skirt:  http://www.dv8fashion.com/item/AX-Paris/Mustard-PU-Midi-Skirt/8JLL

Share:

1 comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig