Monday 26 January 2015

Colour Clash - Lime green and pink

                
                      

Hi Guys and Dolls,

How was everyone's weekend? I boldly didn't stick to my "Not going out in January" rule as I ended up heading out on Friday Night, but we are here for a good time, not a long time, yes?! 

I am a weeee bit late on putting this outfit post up, but sure better late than never :) I had an outfit prepared the night before and I loved it, but when I woke up in the morning and looked outside to see some snow, I knew it wasn't going to work, another time though! So, instead I opted for a colour clash that I adore, lime green and fushcia pink! I think the two colours blend in really well together and it's a nice start to the summer wardrobe.  


My sister and myself took ourselves into Derry for the day as we both had the day off work, and we had some quality bonding time haha.  We went into the craft village for a stroll and I just love that place! It had been years since I was last in it, as we used to always go in there for our Irish Dancing gear, so that is going back a good 10 years! The coffee shops are all so quaint, and there is such a lovely atmosphere in it. Have any of you ever been? This was where we took the photos taken below, and I wanted to go for more natural shots instead of doing the standard teapot pose! My sister is my newly employed photographer whereby payment is in the form of getting unlimited usage of my wardrobe, I am starting to think some kind of a contract will have to be signed with terms and conditions!

My coat and shoes are from Dunnes, and as far as I am aware the coats are still in stock, retailing at €50. My trousers, bag, watch and hat are from my beloved River Island. I had quite a bit of trouble keeping the hat on when we went outside, so I am sure there were some who got a good laugh at me! I have got so much wear out of these trousers as you can wear them during the day, and then at night time also with a black crop top, and the black and gold belt that came with them and adds a sort of glam factor to them.    

It wasn't until I saw the picture of me from the back that I realised how badly I need my hair cut, seriously look at those split ends!!!! I don't know about anyone else but once I think my hair looks ok from the front, I don't care about the back.  I have definitely learned from that mistake anyway haha!

That's all from me. Don't forget to like and share my 1k thank you post to be in with a chance of winning the gift card for Penney's, winner announced this Wednesday!!!:) I will be back with more posts this week, including what I wore Friday Night!

Emma

x



















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig