Thursday 21 April 2016

Denim & Print


Hi Everyone.

I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful weather we are having and long may it last! I was in Dublin on Wednesday for a River Island press day and the launch of the Stila SS16 collection in Harvey Nichols Dundrum which I will be covering in a separate blog post. It was a fun day and I shot this outfit while I was there. The focus is on denim dungaree dresses which are really funky for day or night wear. 

I very rarely, if ever show my legs during the day, especially when there is a slit on the back of anything haha. With this dress however, it was quite figure flattering because of the fitted denim fabric so I felt very comfortable. I added a black and gold belt from H&M as I like to wear this belt with absolutely everything.




My trainers are from the workout section in Penney's and I was SO glad I wore them as we had lots of walking to and comfort was key. The muli colour geometric print jacket was from the sale section in River Island and I wore a black and white statement t-shirt underneath.



With these style of dresses, you can wear them during the day as I have done here or they could very well be dressed up with a pair of heels and crop top or shirt underneath. They are a change if you tend to wear the same style dress all the time and also suck you in at all the right places! My dress was from Warehouse but is currently out of stock so I have linked a few of my favourites as you will see, all you have to do is click the image. 


I hope you enjoy this style diary. Thank you to my sister Clodagh for being a great photographer as always and don't hesitate to get in touch if you need any other advice on how to wear the denim dungaree dress.

Until next time,

Emma

x



























Share:

3 comments

  1. Depending on the composition of denim, it can stretch, sparkle and conversely, it can take on any number of colours and fold into pleats and forma and it is one of the few fabrics in the world which is used in high fashion.
    Burlesque Corsets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice! I love denim dresses which looks so pretty and amazing. Over the years, many different denim fabric colours have been introduced, but I like the denim fabric in unique one colour blue.
    inventory selection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! you are looking fabulous in this beautiful denim. the style is good, and it seems you are so comfortable wearing it. All the photos are stunning. Although the color of the jean is little light but the front pocket idea is so unique.

    ReplyDelete

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig