Thursday 22 January 2015

Lime green cardi & Michael Kors Scarf

Hi all,

I had a few people asking about my lime green cardigan and scarf that I was wearing on Monday, so I decided to do a brief post on it.

As I have said before, I lurveee lime green so automatically fell in love with this long knit cardigan when I first saw it. It is from DV8 and also came in a really cool fuschia pink colour, but unfortunately it has sold out. If I had to choose between the two, I would still go with the green hands down :) It is so cosy and the perfect throwover with jeans, dresses, trousers etc. I have posted the link for the lime green version below the picture.

Finding the scarf in TK Maxx was one of those moments where I went "OMG!", probably a little louder than I should have in public, I just thought the black and white was so striking, and it was my very first Michael Kors purchase so it was a special moment haha. When I first tried it on I thought I resembled someone that was off to a football match, but that certainly didn't affect my decision in the end up, obviously! There was only one in stock that day as I know that seems to be the way TK Maxx work with their stock, but it is still worth heading in and having a look around at some of the others on offer as they do some lovely Moschino scarves too.

Happy Thursday everyone,

Emma x






http://www.dv8fashion.com/item/Fashion-Un/Green-Long-Length-Cardigan/994R
Share:

1 comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig