Thursday 25 February 2016

Fashionably late, Arrive in style


Hi Everyone,

Happy Thursday and I hope all is well. I am still catching up on some sleep from returning from London and I look forward to sharing my Fashion Week post with you all very soon. Today's post is based on 2 sale items I purchased from Pretty Little Thing - an emerald green suede jacket and black pointed boots.


I am only getting back into the swing of style diaries again and definitely feel a bit out of the loop with all the posing haha. Pretty Little Thing is a website I am currently loving and they have some unique pieces that you won't find anywhere else which is what I am always looking for! 

Everyone loves a bargain and I was delighted when I came across this jacket and boots on sale. The colour of the jacket instantly attracted me to it and the suede fabric makes it very comfortable to wear. I decided to pair it with black and white as the jacket is a statement in itself. The boots were an OMG moment (we all have them when shopping online) and I think they are very Kim K. Granted you won't be walking for miles in them, apart from jeans they would look amazing with black leather trousers or even a pencil / midi skirt. 

The sunglasses and jeans I recently bought from Penneys and they are a brilliant fit. They are high waisted and a stretch fabric so I would suggest going a size down in them. Unfortunately my top is no longer available in Penney's but any statement jumper would look cool under the jacket or you could even wear a statement tee or shirt. 

I will be working on lots more style diaries for future posts so I hope you enjoyed this one. You can see the jacket HERE and boots HERE

Until next time,

Emma

x































Share:

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the further post, she is a beautiful light green jacket are terrific as well as in show above. I love this jacket so much and also love all the images. You did a wonderful and marvelous job to show these types of blogs and posts. Star Wars The Force Awakens Jacket

    ReplyDelete

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig