Monday 8 February 2016

London Fashion Week Internship celebrations - What I wore


Hi Everyone!

Hope you are all having positive Monday so far. Mine was definitely made that bit more exciting when I saw that Beyonce is coming to Croke Park in July. I am OBSESSED with the woman and even though I have already seen her in concert 4 times, if I don't get tickets I genuinely believe I will just cry for days haha! Tomorrow is also Pancake Tuesday whoohoo! Will any of you be making some? I find, or maybe it's just me that they make the biggest mess in the kitchen?! I think this year I will have to try and clean up as I go along. 

Saturday night I headed out with one of my gal pals to celebrate my internship with London Fashion Week now at the end of February. We went for dinner and drinks and it was lovely to get a catch up and have a really fun night. If anyone has me on snapchat (thefashionchair) they will know I had a bit of a dilemma with finding something to wear and in the end up, I wore a black bodysuit and pencil skirt from River Island. I love the colours in the skirt and will hopefully get to wear it again coming into the summer. A few people were looking for links to the items I wore so I decided to do a quick outfit post including them.

Rita in Sharron's Hair and Beauty kindly done my hair and make-up and she did an AMAZING job! I will share a picture of it on my social media now in the next few days so that you can get a better idea of what my eye make-up looked like and how my hair sat before the wind got at it haha! I was honestly so impressed and would highly recommend going there if you are looking to get glamified for a night out or special occasion!

Happy Shopping and talk soon! :)

Emma

x






BODYSUIT - HERE



PENCIL SKIRT - HERE




NUDE COURTS - HERE



Share:

2 comments

  1. Congrats on the internship! Love this whole outfit :)

    http://alannahharrigan.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look stunning in the dress, I really liked it specially the skirt. You do have good dressing sense. All the best for your internship..

    ReplyDelete

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig