Thursday 4 February 2016

My current star buy's from Penney's ... all under €20!


Hi Everyone,

How are we all doing? Tomorrow is Friday and I don't know about anyone else but I cannot wait for the weekend! Has anyone got anything nice planned? One of my gal pals is coming down from Sligo and we are going to hit the town on Saturday night for a few drinks and a boogie! :) It is also a little celebratory night for my most recent exciting news that I shared on Facebook last night - it's a lifelong dream that's finally coming true. 

I was blown away by all of the lovely comments and want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. The post only reached over 2,000 people (why I have a love/hate relationship with Facebook) so if you missed it, click HERE to find out what I will be up to in a few weeks and let me know if you would like me to document everything for a blog post (A little hint is that I will be heading over the water to London) ... I am beyond ecstatic!! 


Anyway, the main reason you are probably reading this post is because of the title and who doesn't love a Penney's related blog post ... I know I love reading them! I was scrolling through Penney's instagram today and found that I was screen shotting lots of items so instead of posting them individually, I have compiled them into this post so they are all together. I know it is the case that some Penney's stock can differ to others so hopefully the item/s you love can be found in a store near you.




How unusual are these rold gold hangers?! I first spotted these on Erika Fox's (RetroFlame) instagram and thought they were amazing! These would be the perfect addition for giving your wardrobe a little uplift.

€4




I wouldn't be big into lingerie but the back detail of this bra was what attracted me to it. Valentine's is only around the corner!

€11




I posted these shoes to my snapchat (thefashionchair) a few weeks back and a lot of you loved them. They look great with a simple pair of jeans or could also be used for a dress / skirt etc. The colour also means they will match pretty much everything!

€19




I nearly stopped in my tracks when I came across this Mi Moneda necklace replica ... isn't it amazing! This is an accessory that you can wear again and again, day or night and the diamond detail is beautiful.

€4




This satchel screams Summer and it makes me so excited to whip out the white jeans again! It is the perfect size for holding all the essentials and looks pretty and stylish all at the same time ... BONUS!

€12




It's not time to put away the woollies just yet and I have heard so many people talking about these slippers and how cosy, soft and comfortable they are! I definitely think I will have to invest in a pair. They are a dead ringer for the UGG slippers and more importantly, a fraction of the price!

€5




I don't think anyone would believe you if you said you bought this watch in Penney's ... in my own opinion it looks so expensive!! I love the neutral colour on the strap and diamanté detail around the face

€8 




I have these hanging in my bedroom and I love them. My mum gave them to me as a Christmas present and they are a great way to brighten up a plain room. I love looking at quotes everyday whether that be online or on my wall. 

€4




A girl can never have too many sunglasses and if you don't want to invest in a designer pair, then no one will even notice the difference if you purchase the above! I love the leopard print style second down from the right. Sunglasses are one accessory that can instantly take you from drab to fab no matter what you are wearing!

€1.50




This little satchel is another number that would be a great addition to your summer wardrobe. I love the gold combined with the black and white 

€10



I am a big fan of denim and in particular dungaree's, shirt dresses and pinafores like the one pictured above. These can also be worn in the colder weather with a poloneck and tights and as summer approaches, you can switch the long sleeves for a t-shirt / crop top / sheer blouse. Denim is going to be huge this summer so this is definitely an investment piece

€15

So that's my top picks everyone, let me know if you have a favourite item! If you would like to follow me on instagram my handle is @thefashionchair. I will be back tomorrow with a review of a skincare range that I think you all will love as much as I do - they are the best products I have used on my face to date!

Until then,

Emma

x


*All images were taken from the PRIMARK instagram
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig