Wednesday 22 June 2016

B Perfect 10 second tan - Review


Hi everyone,

Hope you are having a good week so far. I had a few friends down to visit and I caught up with the lovely Jenny from Jen's Style Sanctuary yesterday after work. Today's post is a product review! I was sent the B Perfect tan to try out and with the bottle nearly gone I think it is a sign that I have loved it! As always I will give my honest opinion on how it has worked for me, include (untouched) images so you can see the exact colour and hopefully it will be a new one for you all to try! 
Firstly it is unlike any tan that I normally would use as it is a spray, I tend to opt for a mousse formula but it was just as easy to apply. The only thing I will say is that you should stand on a towel when spraying it as I made this mistake and ruined my carpet ... sorry mum!
I loved the smell of the tan, very coco-nutty (is that even a word?!) and it feels nice and fresh on the skin. I like to almost change race when it comes to tan and I applied 2 layers to achieve the desired colour although one layer would be perfect for anyone who likes a tan but nothing OTT. As Ronseal says "It does exactly as it says on the tin" and dries really quickly - there's nothing worse than a tan that takes a lifetime to dry and you are left parading around in the nip waiting patiently!


The B Perfect tan is instant so if you are like me and want to have a colour straight away i.e no patience for developing tans, then this one is a good option. The only thing I will mention is to purchase an exfoliating scrub to remove it if you don't want the colour to last longer than a week but at the same time this is also a good thing if you want a tan that is long lasting.


Normally I would apply a moisturiser before my tan, especially if it is a mousse formula as it can be quite drying but I didn't with this one as it is a liquid. I found that it sat better on my skin when I applied it straight after my shower. I don't wash the tan off the next day, I then apply the moisturiser to give an extra glow and to keep it topped up/fresh looking and this has worked for me.


At £25 it is above what I would normally pay for an instant tan but now that I have tried it and almost finished the bottle, I would re-purchase. The mitt is included for application and it is a very velvety fabric which aids in giving you an overall even, streak free colour. You can purchase the 10 second tan HERE.


I hope you have enjoyed reading this review and if you try it let me know, I love to hear other people's opinions on products that I have featured :)

Until next time,

Emma

x







.






Share:

1 comment

  1. Wow great review already started liking the Spray Tanning concept. I would love to try one of the best Melanotan Bestellen products.

    ReplyDelete

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig