Tuesday 14 March 2017

United Colours of Benetton press day, Vavavoom.ie blogger breakfast and a visit to Poco by Pippa!



Hi everyone!

Hope all is well. On Friday I headed to Dublin with a few of my blogger gals for the United Colours of Benetton press day, Vavavoom blogger breakfast and also a trip to Pippa's new pop up shop – Poco by Pippa. It was such a fun day as we packed so much in and I couldn't think of anything better to do on my day off from work.

It was an early 4am start to get the train but when you are spending time doing something you love, that is irrelevant! I met Jen's Style Sanctuary at the station and first up was the United Colours of Benetton press day at 8am. It was held in their flagship store in St. Stephen's Green and the store manager took us through each look with all of the new stock that had arrived.



  


   

I definitely have my eye on a few pieces and it was great to see so much colour, vibrancy and patterns – a sure sign that Summer will be here before we know it! A light breakfast was served along with a DJ who had the tunes pumping and that set us up for the day ahead.


Next up was the Vavavoom.ie breakfast hosted by Glenda Gilson and Rosie Connolly and it took place in Farrier and Draper. This was definitely one of the best event's I have been to and it was so nice to meet fellow bloggers that I had been following on Instagram for quite some time. We spent the morning browsing their new Spring/Summer stock and what I love about Vavavoom is that their clothing is very funky but affordable at the same time.

   

It is so refreshing when people are the exact same in person as they are on social media and that has to be said for Rosie and Glenda. They are even more beautiful in person if that is possible and just as bubbly and fun as they appear on screen. We were very kindly given the opportunity to pick our top 3 items at the event and 1 will be sent out in the post so I will show you all when I receive it :)



   


   

Last stop of the day was Poco By Pippa and from her snaps the store looked amazing so we were all dying to see it in person! I know she had mentioned that she wanted it to be one of a kind and she got that spot on. The attention to detail with everything was incredible and there is a great buzz from the minute you walk in.



   

I have heard so many people ranting and raving about her jeans that I will have to invest in a pair very soon.



 Pippa herself was as lovely as she appears on snapchat – Flawless, friendly and down to earth. The pop up is only meant to be there for 6 weeks but I have a feeling that will change due to its' phenomenal success.

 

I'm now at home for 2 weeks in Donegal and will be using the time to (try) and detox from my phone and social media so you won't be hearing as much from me, but I'll be back with a bang when I am all refreshed!

Talk soon,

Emma

x







Share:

2 comments

  1. Looks like the writer seems to be enjoying a lot. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. Keep us updated with everything. Nice post

    ReplyDelete

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig