Monday 15 June 2015

PENNEY'S HAUL



Hi Everyone! Hope your Monday wasn't too painful. I finally got around to blogging my Penney's haul today. I picked up a few different pieces over the last few weeks, so I didn't feel as guilty as I would if I picked it all up in the one day haha! Hope you enjoy!






I fell in love with this fringed bag when I saw it and for €15, you couldn't go wrong! As far as I know, it is also in a tan colour which I am lusting after but I am looking forward to wearing the black one with my white jeans. It would also be cool over a denim shirt or dress.




Seeing this jacket on a reduced rail in Derry was a major OMG moment! I literally couldn't believe my eyes when I looked at the price tag and it said £5!!! Amazing. There is a lovely coral colour running through it so I will more than likely match my lippie to that! :) Keep an eye out in your local store to see if they have any!




This cute polkadot hairbrush was only €3




Another OMG moment was seeing this leaf longline blazer for £3, like seriouslyyyy how good is that?! When I saw them on the reduced rail, I literally RAN and that is no joke! I have lots of ideas as to how I will style this but I will keep that for a separate post so that you can all see a range of different looks. Again, have a look around at the rails in your nearest store to see if they have these in stock.





These multi colour block sandals need no introduction at €24. The best part is that they are so comfy and I am thinking these will also be cool with white jeans so that the colours stand out



My two Penney's essentials - False Nails and Eyelashes, and both for €3! I have been in on dated with requests to do a tutorial on how to apply these lashes so that post will be with you all soon :)




Last but by no means least, I thought these clutches priced at €7 each were really cool. The mint green one says 'J'adore' and the black one says 'New York' There is something really different about them and a staple that will go with everything not only in summer, but also winter. 

I bought everything in the Letterkenny store which is new stock and should be in Penney's nationwide, & the two jackets I purchased in Derry.

Until next time,

Emma

x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig