Monday 8 June 2015

Monochrome Love




Hi Everyone, happy Monday! How was your weekend? I had a girly night out on Saturday and it was so much fun. I had a collaboration with the lovely ladies at Get That Trend so I wore this Kim Kardashian inspired jumpsuit and white barely there sandal that I was kindly given. Monochrome is timeless so I loved it.


The material of the jumpsuit is quite stretchy which makes it comfortable, and for me that is always an added bonus especially for nights out! You can find it HERE Kim Kardashian then stole my look, she could have at least asked me first?! Haha. I paired mine with my white blazer from Penney's and River Island bag which goes with literally everything. 

I didn't get a picture of my make-up which was a classic red lip and nude eye, but I will be posting it to the blog in the next few days. The sandals are an absolute staple for summer and I know I will get lots of wear out of them, they are especially nice with a tan! I never tried this style of sandal before as I thought it would make my leg look shorter, but I am now converted! You can find them HERE

I wanted red nails to match my lipstick and I went with OPI in 'Big Apple Red'. It is amazing! There is such a nice gloss/shine to it, it glides on and doesn't chip at all. Jewellery wise I wore my gold cuff and black earrings from Penney's. They glam up any outfit!  

That is all from me for now, I have my Penney's haul nearly finished so that is something to look forward to :)

Until next time,

Emma

x






















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig