Thursday 11 June 2015

Neon Vibes




Hi Everyone ! Today's deet's is an outfit post based around my new shirt that I bought in Next. I was meant to do a look on this a while back when I first bought it, but I am only getting around to it now, but hey better late than never!


It is such a beautiful evening so it was the perfect opportunity to photograph the look, thanks sis! ;) The shirt is so comfy, it fits like a glove and the material of it is really good. What I love is the fact it is a little bit longer at the back so you can wear it with leggings if you don't necessarily want to put a pair of jeans on, especially in warm weather or if you are lucky enough to be heading away on your holiers! You can shop it HERE

My leggings are currently out of stock from River Island but you can have a look at a similar pair HERE

The colour of the blazer was more or less the same colour as my sandals from Dunnes so I paired them with my outfit, and they are also SO comfy!! Definitely an investment piece for summer as they will go with so many things and most surprisingly, only €25! 

Unfortunately my longline blazer is also out of stock as I got it last summer, but I found a really nice waterfall one from New Look in a similar colour which you can find HERE

I hope you like the look and that it gave you some inspo if you decide to buy the shirt/ sandals yourself! :) Only a few more hours until it is officiallly FRIDAY!!

Until next time,

Emma

x













It looks as if I have REALLY dodgy tan on my feet, but that is just the lighting, promise!! Haha





























Share:

1 comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig