Thursday 4 June 2015

What I wore June Bank Holiday




Hi Guys! Only one more day until Friday!! Anyone got anything exciting planned? I think myself and a few of the girls are heading out so I am looking forward to that, any excuse to get glammed up! This post is based on what I wore last Saturday Night, my new crotchet bralet from New Look, Leather powder blue pencil skirt from River Island and Penney's heels. Naturally I didn't need to buy anything new, but once a shopaholic, always a shopaholic!


It was one of those unplanned nights where I had been saying all day, “Nope not heading out tonight, weather is so bad and I cannot be bothered” “So Emma are you heading out tonight?” “Yeah sure, why not!” It was a bank holiday after all haha. After a few drinks in the house, we went to Voodoo and it was a fun night, definitely thought there would have been a bigger crowd considering everyone was off the next day (bar those of us in retail) !

I had originally bought a pair of khaki trousers to wear with the bralet but ended up wearing my pencil skirt instead. There are definitely lots of way you could style it so I am looking forward to mixing and matching it with a few different items. The top is new stock but I got the skirt and shoes a while back. I didn't actually get a picture of my clutch, but I brought out a two tone pink suede one and I love it because it's really big and you can fit all the essentials in it.




Make-up wise I had a pink lip because I love mixing powder blue and pink, and I chose my trusty NYX one in Pale Pink. As always, I used my Penney's lashes, seriously couldn't live without them for €1.50!!! I wanted to be really dark seeing as I was wearing white and my St. Moriz came to the rescue. I have been using this tan for years and wouldn't use any other, I just love the colour and how long it lasts but I will do a review on it soon :)





Thats all from me for tonight, I have the day off tomorrow so I am looking forward to meeting up with one of my gal pals! :)

Emma


x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig