Sunday 5 July 2015

One Crotchet dress styled 3 different ways!




Hi Everyone! Hope you are all having a lurvely Sunday! :) I have done a post on this crotchet dress that I purchased in H&M, and I have shown you how to dress it in 3 different ways.



Firstly, this dress is SO comfy! I wore it to Dublin a few weeks ago as I wanted something really cool and airy for travelling and this was perfect, so if any of you are heading away on holidays, you should definitely invest in this piece - after all it is only €29.99! 

I have created three different looks, smart, casual and inbetween.

With the first look, you could easily rock this for lunch with the gal pals or if you are just heading into town on a Saturday. The sunglassses are my sister's and she picked them up in Penney's - I LOVE them! They funkify any outfit and are the perfect accessory for summer. The fringe bag and mules are also Penney's finest and the necklace I picked up in River Island last summer.




In the second look I wanted to show you that by simply adding a belt and high heels, you can take this dress from day to night. These nude courts from Office are amazing as they go with everything and look really nice with white/cream. They also look really similar to Louboutins which is an added bonus ;) You can buy them HERE

























Finally, this is the inbetween look that you could wear day or night depending on where you are going. I think you all know by now I love a good fedora hat and this one I picked up in River Island. My sandals are from Dunnes Stores and are still in stock. I love them as they are so comfy and look especially good with white jeans. A tanned fedora would also be nice with this dress if you had a tanned belt.









I hope you all enjoyed the different looks and took some inspiration from them! The dress is current stock and is available in H&M stores nationwide. 

Emma

x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig