Tuesday 7 June 2016

Daisy Dixon watches arrive at Steven's Jewellers*


Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well and enjoying the beautiful sunshine we are having - long may it last! I haven't been blogging much since moving to Galway as I wanted to get into a routine with a schedule instead of posting for the sake of it. It feels great to be back into the swing of things again and I have lots of new content coming your way over the next few months! :) In today's post I am introducing you all to a new watch brand that has just landed to Steven's Jewellers Letterkenny ... Daisy Dixon! 


"Daisy Dixon is all about fashion, life, love, experience and good times. Fashion is always a part of our history, it is more than a friend, it is a way of life. We will never have to pretend with fashion and fashion never has to worry about us. We’re a part of Fashion and it’s always a part of us. We can’t do
without each other and we’ll be here till the end of time. WE LIVE FASHION"




I love watches and think they are a great accessory for any outfit as they instantly dress it up and honestly, not a day goes by that I don't wear one! I find that I automatically put one on in the morning when I am getting dressed, is anyone else like this with a particular item that they own? 

There is such a wide selection to choose from in Daisy Dixon and named as the hottest watch brand of 2016 it is a very fun, feminine and stylish collection. I love how they have mixed the classic black and gold with funky patterned styles and pastel looks so there really is something to suit everyone. 




                                                      

This gold polka dot is one of my favourites and I think it's lovely and summery - the only downside is that I am not sure how clean I could keep it with the amount of fake tan I wear haha!














They would make the perfect gift if you are undecided on what to get someone and prices range from €60-€90. I have always thought that a watch is a timeless piece so it is worth investing in one you know will go with everything and that you will wear over and over. Just saying that has me thinking that I best purchase a new one myself as I have my current one worn to death!


 











All of these are now available at Steven's Jewellers and you can find them on Facebook HERE or alternatively phone 074 91 60822 where you can place an order. Do let me know if you have a favourite or decide to treat yourself ... go on ... you deserve it! 

Thanks for reading and talk soon,

Emma

x
















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig