Tuesday 28 June 2016

SheIn Wishlist

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a great week. I moved into my new apartment last Thursday and my sister came to visit on the Sunday so the last few weeks have been busy to say the least. The only thing is that I now live a little too close to town so I have a feeling that trips to Penney's will be very frequent!  I am back with another fashion related post today and it's a wishlist based on a website called SheIn. Some of you may have heard of it, some of you may not and if you haven't, then all the better as this is now a new clothing destination for you to browse! 

I am frequently asked for suggestions on clothing websites that offer something different but are also reasonably priced - I think that's what most of us are looking for at the end of the day! I saw a few bloggers mention the site so I decided to check it out for myself and I am really glad (but my bank account isn't) that I did. 

Their stock is AMAZING with a great variety to choose from in each category - it honestly took me hours to go through it all! The prices do come up in dollars but when it is converted, I found a lot of prices to be on par with Penney's!

 I have narrowed it down to some of my favourite few pieces so that you can get a feel for the website and I have also included links in case any of you want to investigate the clothing a little further! I know that delivery takes approx 3 weeks so do keep that in mind if you are ordering something and definitely check the size guide that is provided beside garment. 

I have included some light pieces in case any of you are heading away on holidays over the next few weeks but again, it's only one or two pieces and there's an abundance to choose from.

I won't ramble on any further but I hope you enjoy browsing the site as much as I have, I don't even want to check what my shopping cart total is at this stage!! If you have any questions feel free to snap or tweet me @thefashionchair.

Until next time, 

Emma

x















































































Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig