Sunday 29 November 2015

TAN ERASER - Review



Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend and are enjoying what is left of it. I headed out with my sister last night so I am delighted to be snuggled up on the sofa and catching up on some blog work. As a blogger I am very grateful to be sent numerous products and items to review and every so often, there will be a gem that I can't NOT tell you all about. (That is terrible phrasing but you get my drift!) I will only ever feature something that I think you guys will be interested in and also because it has genuinely worked for me and  - tonight that is the Tan Eraser! 


As a tan fanatic, I wear it all the time. I just love being bronzed all year round and everything you try on just looks 10 times better! Well, in my opinion anyway. I wear the St. Moriz in Dark and I have been using it for years. I love the fact it is a deep brown colour and not orange. As it is a mousse formula it takes less than 10 minutes to apply and you also don't need to wait for it to dry as it dries instantly. It lasts 4-5 days so that is why it is a winner in my eyes! :)



Now, taking it off can sometimes be a problem especially when the tan becomes really scaly. WELL, that is where the Tan Eraser comes in. It is a tan exfoliating glove and basically you just place your hand in the glove and add some water to it - Simple as that! I use mine in the shower and I found that to be the handiest method as you can scrubadubdub your whole body then. The black side is for a more intense exfoliation and that is what I use. It can also be used on spray tan. I will be honest, I have used a few of these glove styles in the past and they never worked so I am delighted this one finally does - it has restored my faith haha! My skin felt incredibly smooth and soft and my fresh layer of tan sat a lot better on my skin. 





My sister was definitely the most enthusiastic about the glove as she has tried literally everything imaginable to remove her tan and that is no exaggeration! It was very funny as she started jumping around the bathroom and said that she felt she should be in a JML add to promote the product haha! So, I think that is a positive and she for one is delighted - as I think you can tell!


Big thumbs up from me (and my sister) so hopefully you like it as much as us if you decide to try it. Definitely let me know how you get on and I have included a link to the Tan Eraser Facebook page which is where you can find the latest stockists of the glove. It retails at €7.99 :)


Thanks for reading,

Emma

x



















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig