Sunday 1 November 2015

BeYoux Boutique



Hi Everyone,

Happy Halloween! I hope you all had a great weekend and there are no sore heads today! ;) I loved receiving all of your costume and make-up selfies on snapchat and I posted them to my FACEBOOK page today so check them out and get tagging! :) 


In today's post, I am talking about a recent collaboration which brings me to introduce you all to BeYoux Boutique, a new start up accessories company based in Mullingar. They launched their website in April of this year and I am delighted to be featuring them on my blog. 

I am a big big fan of accessories and for me, they complete a look. I honestly feel naked if I am not wearing an item of jewellery / carrying a handbag. We all have those moments - you look in the mirror, have a glance at your outfit and say "Hmmm, something is not quite right" This not only happens myself, but when I am helping a customer in the fitting rooms in H&M. Sometimes, they aren't quite sold on what I have suggested regarding an outfit and then the introduction of a necklace/bracelet/earrings/handbag brings a change of opinion - a positive one at that! It is amazing how a plain, somewhat monotonous outfit can be transformed with a little bit of BLING! ;)

Ally & Orla are the founders and owners of BeYoux and their collection can be described as quirky, innovative and individual. They frequently travel on buying trips and most recently attended Pure and Scoop showcase events in the UK sourcing items that will ensure a little bit of uniqueness is added to your look. If you have a love for accessories that you know not everyone will have, then BeYoux is for you (excuse the pun!) Handbags, scarves, headpieces, earrings, bracelets, rings ... there isn't an accessory that isn't covered and you can shop the entire collection HERE

I was kindly gifted a few items from the company including a NECKLACE and EARRINGS set, fox printed clutch and scarf and you can see them pictured below. I absolutely love the necklace and earrings and cannot wait to wear them over the Christmas period with a dress or white shirt. I always like to pair a scarf with my coats in winter and it's even better when you have a clutch to match!! :)










Unfortunately I was unable to attend the launch party in Dublin as I was working, but if you check out this YOUTUBE CLIP, you can get a little insight into the event. BeYoux work in conjunction with Frock Advisor and this is a social platform/app that primarily focuses on promoting independent retailers so that they can reach a new audience in a cost-effective, easy and engaging way. Sonya Lennon is one of the co-founders for the app and she said in an interview with RTE when the app was first released that "You see something you like, you post it and your retail community tell you what they have that's the same or similar. And, if you can't find a visual, tell them in a text what you want - those purple shoes, that dress with sleeves, and they'll post you back pictures of a match. In the centre of FrockAdvisor there is fashion content channel in your hand, covering everything that falls under our 'Six Style Senses' - fashion, hair, make-up, jewellery and scent"

If you click HERE you will see a short clip of Sonya talking a bit about the app.



I hope you have enjoyed reading about BeYoux Boutique. I wish them every success for the future and they are kindly offering 10% off all orders until midnight tonight so happy shopping! :)

Talk soon,

Emma

x
















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig