Sunday 22 November 2015

Indulgence yourself at...Indulgence Laser & Beauty Salon! *



Hi All,

Happy Monday! I don't know about anyone else but the weeks just seem to be FLYING in! Before we know it, Christmas will be over and the next thing will be summer again! Ok maybe that's a wee bit of an exaggeration but you get my point! ;) Today I am delighted to be back with a review of an establishment that is only relatively new to Riverside Retail Park Letterkenny - Indulgence Laser and Beauty. I was kindly invited in to try out one of their facials so read on if you want to find out how I got on :)


Firstly, I think almost every lady loves a good facial - it's a nice relaxing treat to escape from the world for an hour or two and we all need a little time out every now and then. Not to mention there's no better feeling than knowing your skin has got a great ole clean and scrub and as a result your make-up then looks flawless, who could complain about that! :) It is really important to look after your skin from a young age and I think Demi Moore couldn't have summed it up better!



I absolutely love interior design and seeing how every little thing compliments each other. Indulgence is a beautiful salon and you will see that from the images below. I honestly feel like I have stepped into somewhere in London any time I walk in and the attention to detail throughout is second to none. I love all of the quotes on the walls and even though it is ultra modern, the atmosphere is still warm and friendly and I think this is really important in a beauty environment.












I had the Vitamin C facial done and it was just what my skin needed. I sometimes find my skin can get quite dry in the winter, especially around my nose and forehead so I was looking forward to seeing if they could work some magic and I wasn't disappointed thankfully. The facial lasted just over an hour and I came out feeling fresh faced and radiant. All of the products smelt amazing, my skin had a really nice glow and it was so soft! I looked a bit strange I won't admit as I was rubbing my cheek all afternoon haha, but that's a good sign surely! It felt so refreshing to have a make-up free day and I apologise to anyone I may have scared if they came across me. Not only had I a bare face, but I was also a different race due to the fact I had no tan on! 

There are lots of other facials the salon also offers and I would advise you to consult with one of the girls to see what is best suited for your skin as everyone is different. 




I had a little test of this and it smelt AMAZING - It's the kind you would lather on before hopping into your pyjamas on a cold, wet, windy night! (Which is more or less every night in Ireland haha?!)




The Girl's night out package sounds like lots of fun and I think it would be a really cool idea for a hen party or birthday. It includes a full body spray tan, make-up and lashes and file and polish - I guess all that would need done then is the gruaig!




This quote is part of the make-up area and I love it :) The salon use Glo Minerals & MAC products and private make-up lessons are also offered.












I would love this clock in my dream home! 




I thought these ready made Christmas packages would be very handy as a stocking filler, there's everything from skincare to tanning products to nail varnishes.








Never too early to start thinking about preventing those dreaded wrinkles! ;) 




The academie products are used in most of the facials and as I stated earlier, they smell so good!!




Swarovski Crystal Toes - very swanky! ;)








I lost count of all the certificates that were credited to Seema so I think it is safe to say that she knows what she is talking about.

If you are looking for a little pampering for the festive season and are around the Letterkenny area, you now know where to head :) Indulgence are running a competition on their FACEBOOK page (Getting in the spirit with some festive colours!) where you can win a lovely Christmas package which includes a spray tan, make-up application AND file and paint so head over if you want to be in with a chance of winning. Sure wouldn't it be a nice little bonus before the Christmas party night out and you can find all contact details and a brochure there also.

Thank you to your good self for reading and to Seema and her gal crew for a lovely afternoon.

Talk soon,

Emma

x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig