Friday 27 March 2015

Jewellery Brands worth checking out!





Hi Everyone,

Today’s post is something a little different and a topic that I haven’t really covered, jewellery. I discovered a few new brands that I love, and thought why not share them with you all! 

Chrysalis Bracelets are designed to bring positivity and good vibes into your life and who could complain about that! Below you will see three different designs from the range. The July Ruby Gold bangle which is part of the Good Fortune Birthstone Collection, A sister bangle belonging to the Family and Friends Collection and a bracelet with E on it from the Initial Collection. I have the Happiness bracelet and I love it. You receive a little card with your new purchase and I keep mine in my purse so that I know it is always with me. It is also a very affordable brand, and there is an abundance of designs to choose from.




I don't think Michael Kors needs any introduction, nor can be categorized as a 'new brand' haha, but the focus of the picture is on this stunning Knight & Day Rose Gold Pave Set Bangle. Another very affordable brand, this is a bracelet that would glam up any outfit. I had seen the brand advertised in various magazines so I was curious to get a look at the collection, and it is safe to say I wasn't disappointed.




 Another beauty from the Knight & Day collection, this is Rose Gold necklet that would be perfect for not only a night out with a plain top or dress, but a formal occassion if you are looking to wear a statement piece.


 


I am a big watch fan, I wear them with absolutely everything and even sometimes to bed (bit obsessive I know haha) Caravelle New York is a new brand I only recently discovered, and their selection of watches is amazing. This one was my favourite because of the gold with silver diamond edge, it would go with everything. 




 Finally, Sterlina Milano is a brand that do necklaces very similar to Mi Moneda, only at a cheaper price. The coin holder, coin and chain is all included in the price, and they are available in Rose Gold, Yellow Gold & a silver colour. There are some beautiful coins to choose from so don't be surprised if it takes you a long time to pick one ;)  






If you have any enquiries about the jewellery featured in today's post you can contact Steven's Jewellers and their page is linked below.


All my love,

Emma

x





















Share:

3 comments

  1. My wife has been thinking about changing up her jewelry for a new look that she is trying to transition to. I personally think that these brands are going to be a great addition to help with her change. Something that really stood out was the combination of bangles and watches. That is a great new look to be able to have. Thank you for sharing these ideas. https://www.fashionest.com/Whats-New

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife has been thinking about changing up her jewelry for a new look that she is trying to transition to. I personally think that these brands are going to be a great addition to help with her change. Something that really stood out was the combination of bangles and watches. That is a great new look to be able to have. Thank you for sharing these ideas. https://www.fashionest.com/Whats-New

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pieces are simply amazing and so elegant. I wish my hubby would come home from work with one of these for me. Actually most of the time I wish that he would come back without going to the pub first! My favourite is the necklace. I could imagine myself wearing something like that with a beautiful cocktail dress.

    ReplyDelete

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig