Monday 17 August 2015

Floral Skater Dress - Saturday Night's Outfit Details



Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a nice weekend. I went out on Saturday night as one of the gal pals is leaving us for Dubai :( We all went to her house first where there was a marquee, the food and drinks were flowing (perhaps a little too much haha) and the craic was ninety!



I wore a multi colour floral skater dress and it was so comfy. It is from a new brand called Jacqueline's Tresors and you can find it HERE. The best part? If you enter EMMAJT15 at the checkout, you will receive 15% off your purchase, how cool is that! :) 

I wanted to bring out one of the colours in the dress so I went with the blue and wore my pastel courts from Office which unfortunately are no longer in stock. I love the colour of these and also have them in nude which you can find HERE The black belt is my own and it came with a pair of trousers from River Island and my clutch is from Penney's and it says 'New York'




Make-up wise I couldn't for the life of me get a good photo to do it any justice! I went with a smokey eye and nude lip using my new MAC lippie in the colour 'Myth' which I love.

All in all it was a great night and I hope you had fun whatever the plans were!

Talk soon,

Emma

x







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig