Sunday 9 August 2015

River Island Autumn/Winter Lookbook


Image result for river island logo

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. I was invited into River Island Letterkenny to have a sneak peek at their new Autumn/Winter Line and I compiled a look book of my 10 favourite pieces as I thought that was the best way to show you some of the stock. Honestly, I think this is their best season to date so I cannot wait to invest in a few of the pieces which are now available to buy online and in store.

For pricing and other info you can just click on the item below the photo. The shoes I am wearing in all of the photos are from Dunnes Stores and unfortunately are no longer available in this colour, but do come in a nude and plain black version. I hope you all enjoy this lookbook!





















My jeans are from Newlook and you can find them here White skinnies

































Talk soon,

Emma

































Share:

2 comments

  1. You cant beat A/W fashion its definitely my fav :) I love the looks you put together :) Great post as usual! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same, so much more wearable :) & thanks you X

    ReplyDelete

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig