Sunday 2 August 2015

Birthday Weekend & reaching the big 10K.

Hi Everyone! 

Hope you are all enjoying the bank holiday weekend. I am having a quiet one, but you never know what could happen in the next few hours! ;) I am back today to tell you all about my birthday and how it felt to have reached 10,000 Facebook followers. 
The only way I saw turning 23 was the fact I am now 7 years off 30, which is ridiculous I know because I am still so young. I arranged to head out with a few friends on Saturday and it was a fun night. My sister and myself left early to get some food, and being honest I think that was the best part of the night! There is nothing better than some greasy grub after you have danced it out! :) I wore a leaf print playsuit from H&M and my sister wore my black lace dress which I have still yet to wear so Clodagh, you are welcome!










Wet n Wild 'Lavender Creme' 


What was originally planned as pre birthday fun turned into a celebratory night as I reached 10,000 Facebook followers just before I headed out the door. A reader actually messaged me to tell me she was my 10,000th like and I just screamed haha. It was an amazing feeling I won't ever forget and I am so grateful. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to interact with the blog, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat on a daily basis. I sometimes cannot get my head around the fact that I only began this journey in January so I am feeling very positive and excited to see what the future holds.







My actual birthday was on the Monday and my mum treated me to a night away in the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Sligo. We have stayed there before so knew it would be the perfect choice. As if I wasn't in a good mood already, when we arrived they upgraded us to the Executive Suite seeing as it was my birthday and that was such a cool surprise! I have never been in a hotel room so big, it was AMAZING!! We had our own separate living area, 2 TV's and arrived to a table full of fresh fruit, cookies, macaroons and bottles of still and sparking water, We also had our own mini bar, bathrobes and slippers. 









The hotel itself is beautiful both exterior and interior and the customer service is second to none. From the moment we arrived until we checked out, nothing was a problem, the food and cocktails were amazing and all staff were friendly, efficient and professional. We took a visit down to the spa which we didn't have time to use unfortunately but there is an extensive list of treatments that sounded amazing, a must if you ever get the chance to visit the hotel. There was also such a selection for breakfast in the morning, I didn't know where to start! 




Top is from Next and Jeans are New Look




The picture below was drew by one of my readers after I posted this pic of arriving to the hotel and it was such a nice surprise. Gina has her own page on Facebook - Little Divils Personal Creations, so be sure to check it out, as you can see she is extremely talented. 




All in all I had a great birthday and felt so grateful to be surrounded by the people that mean the most to me. I have lots more posts for you all to look forward to - ever since my picture of Kirsty Farrell at Ladies Day went viral, things have gone a little crazy so I am uber excited!! :)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend,

Emma

x


Share:

1 comment

  1. You are looking really gorgeous dear and I will definitely follow your style for the next party. I am going to attend party at best party venues in Houston. Hope I will be able to present myself, just like you.

    ReplyDelete

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig