Monday 20 July 2015

Seventeen 3 way highlighter



Hi Lovelies,

Happy Friday! It's been a really hectic week so I am glad to see the weekend. Today I am back with a review of a product I am currently loving – the Seventeen 3 way highlighter.


This product can be used as a primer, mixed with your foundation or on your cheekbones to give them a subtle sheen. It is a great dupe for MAC Strobe Cream as it does pretty much the same thing and is 3/4 the price! Being honest, I prefer the Seventeen highlighter as I find that it radiates a better glow.




It is a brilliant primer. My foundation always stays put for the day and I definitely notice a difference if I don't use it. It gives you a lovely glow and not the kind as if you just dipped your face in a frying pan haha. Mixing it with your foundation gives more or less the same effect. You can also notice the sheen in photos which is an added bonus especially for nights out & sometimes I put some on the top of my shoulders or collarbones.

If you want to use it only for your cheekbones, you can do so by applying three dots and blending them in with your fingers by gently dabbing them. It is also brilliant for this purpose as your cheekbones end up with a fab glow and you can also notice this sheen in photographs.




This highlighter also comes in a tan version which I have also tried but I definitely prefer the version I have just talked about as it isn't as glittery and has a better glow to it.

You can buy the product in Boots Stores nationwide and it retails at just over €8. I hope this review was helpful and if you decide to buy it, let me know! :)

Talk soon,

Emma

x  

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig