Sunday 18 February 2018

A fresh cut and colour at Pello!

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and indoor

Hi everyone,

Hope all is well and you had a nice week. Last Friday I got a trim and touch up on my colour at Pello hair design in Letterkenny Shopping Centre - what is it about getting your hair done that makes you feel like a new woman!

I personally always look forward to going to the hairdressers as it is so nice to just chill for a few hours. If you were following me back in October you would remember that I went to Pello for the first time and got the chop! My hair was quite long when I went in and I decided it was time for a change - I haven't looked back since!

Going to the hairdressers can be a scary experience for some, especially if you have had bad experiences in the past and trust me I have been there! I once went to a salon with hair way past my waistline that was so thick - I left with tears in my eyes and hair so short and razored that I couldn't tie it up. Even thinking back to that day makes me feel nervous haha!

With that being said, I always know I am in safe hands in Pello. Patrick who is the owner styled my hair this time round and instead of going for a blunt all round cut, I got a graduated long bob with a hint of red at the roots and I love it as it is a nice change. There is a complimentary head and hand massage with each treatment which is just divine! I was kindly gifted with the two hand products and if you love the smell of lavender and spa's - you will love them! My hands tend to be quite dry as I wear tan all the time so I will get great use out of these little gems and you can purchase all of the Aveda products in the salon.



One thing I also wanted to touch on as I thought it could be of interest to some of you is the launch of a new product called Invati advanced into the salon. Pello are the exclusive Aveda stockists in Donegal if you are looking to purchase or enquire about any of the products. If you suffer with thinning hair and want to inject some life, volume and thickness back into it, then keep on reading!



The product consists of a 3-step system : Exfoliating Shampoo, Thickening conditioner and Scalp Revitalizer. The exfoliating Shampoo cleanses and renews the scalp with every shampoo. It contains wintergreen-derived salicylic acid which helps remove build-up that can clog your scalp’s pores.



The Thickening conditioner weightlessly conditions your hair. Step three the scalp revitalizer is the hero product of the system and must be used once a day regardless of how often you shampoo and condition with the other two products.What's the results of this 3 step system? Well, it reduces hair loss due to breakage from brushing by 53% when used according to direction for 12 weeks.



A few of the FAQ are posted below:

Is it safe to use on colour- treated hair?

This system was designed to be colour-safe, so it won’t fade your colour or increase fading. As the products won’t strip the pigments from your hair, your more likely to comply with the three-part system-which means you’ll see thicker, fuller hair staring right back at you in the mirror.

Is Invati Advanced just for women?

Invati Advanced was designed for and tested on women but Pello also sell Invati men which was created for men’s hair especially.

Is Invati Advanced sulphate-free?

Invati Advanced shampoo is free of sulphate cleansers and the Thickening conditioner contains a conditioning sulphate.

How do I use the products?

You use the shampoo and thickening shampoo each time you wash your hair. They are very concentrated as they are up to 98% naturally derived so a little goes a long way. You can complete the Invati Advanced whenever it works for you.

How many times a day do I use the scalp revitalised?

Once every day which can be am or pm.

Can I use Invati Advanced if I’m pregnant or breastfeeding?

All products produced by Aveda have undergone extensive safety testing. However, individual medical conditions may require a visit to your doctor.

Does Invati Advanced work for curly or textured hair, or is it too drying?

Invati Advanced shampoo and conditioner are designed to be conditioning for your hair but all curly hair has a different texture. Pello would advise to call into their salon and one of their qualified Aveda team will recommend the products that work best for your type of hair.

How many uses would I expect to get out of the system?

When used as directed, you can expect to get the 200ml shampoo and thickening conditioner to last up to 6 weeks and the scalp revitalizer to last 8 wks.

When will I see results?

You’ll experience instant thickening as soon as you start using the Invati Advanced system. After 12 weeks of system use, Invati Advanced will reduce hair loss due to breakage. For optimal results, it’s very important that you use Invati Advanced daily as directed. For Invati Advanced System dedication is key and it must be used as directed.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to call into Pello for your complimentary consultation or why not treat yourself to a botanical hair spa treatment for thinning hair and their qualified team can talk you through how to use Invati Advanced. All guests at Pello receive a FREE trio trial sample with each purchase of the Invati Advanced system.

The salon is located in Letterkenny Shopping Centre and you can contact them on 0749113589, www.facebook.pello/hair or log onto www.pello.ie. No appointments necessary and there is 10% student discount Mon -Thurs with selected stylists.

Thank you once again to Patrick, Tina and all the staff for looking after me, it's always a pleasure!

Until next time,

Emma

x
Share:

1 comment

  1. Your new valuable key points simply much a person like me and extremely more to my office workers. With thanks; from every one of us.
    Love Beard Oil

    ReplyDelete

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig