Tuesday 19 April 2016

What I wore - Hosting Fashion Show in Jackson's Hotel


Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all having a good week so far. I am just catching up on some blog work before I head to Dublin tomorrow for the River Island press day and launch of the Stila SS16 collection in Harvey Nichol's Dundrum. It should be a fun day and you can follow along on snapchat (thefashionchair) if you would like to see the shenanigans!

On Thursday past I MC'd a charity fashion show in Jackson's Hotel, Ballybofey. I was nervous to say the least as it was my first time doing something like that but once I got on stage and into the swing of things, I ended up having lots of fun and enjoying it. I have decided to do a quick outfit post on what I wore as I loved my dress and want to say thank you once again to SARA Letterkenny for sponsoring it - I felt like a real girly girl!

It was exactly what I had in mind and I wouldn't normally wear dresses so it was good to step outside the comfort zone - I am more of a jumpsuit / midi skirt gal! I am normally between a 10/12 and ended up getting the 12 as I wanted it fitted round my waist and bust for optimum shape and because that was the style of the dress anyway. There are adjustable straps on it too which is a bonus. You can contact SARA on 074 91 77502 or you can check out their Facebook page HERE


I had my heart set on getting either navy / royal blue heels and thankfully I found a pair in Greene's the day before. I only buy something if I know I will wear it again and the silver detail at the top of the heel is stunning - I think they will be beautiful with cream coming into summer. They were also surprisingly comfy considering the height and you can find them linked below. Other colours that are available are coral, nude and an aqua green.
See heels HERE

Unfortunately I didn't have time to take a picture of my make-up but I went for a very dewy look with natural eyes and coral lips. I also lathered on some Cocoa Brown Golden Goddess Oil and it is AMAZING! I now see why the Kardashians use it and I loved the sheen it brought to my skin. I also popped some on my shins for good measure. I had a few people enquiring about my tan and it is the same one I have been using for years - St. Moritz. I have tried and tested many tans and would not use anything else. 


It was a really fun night and I would like to thank Cathy and the organisers for giving me the opportunity to take part. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to get in touch.

Until next time,

Emma

x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig