Sunday 24 April 2016

50 dresses for under €50



Hi gals,

I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday (or what is left of it more to the point!) I had a really chilled day putting the finishing touches to this blog post so I am very excited to finally share it. If I had a penny for every time I was asked about dresses, I would be a very rich lady haha so with that in mind here is 50 dresses for UNDER €50!

You will find everything from casual dresses to more formal styles and I tried my best to make sure there is something for ladies of  all ages, shapes and sizes! Remember though that it all boils down to wearing what YOU feel comfortable in and when you feel good, you look good!

 Some of the dresses below could also be taken from day to night and all you have to do is click on the image as that will bring you to the site where you can find more information on sizing / prices etc. Some prices may come up in pounds as they are UK based websites but with the majority of them you can change your currency in the top bar of the website.

 I hope the post is of help to any of you looking for a new wardrobe addition and if you have a favourite or even decide to purchase any, let me know! :) 

Happy shopping!

Emma

x























































































Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig