Wednesday 6 January 2016

My talk on all things Make-Up at Murray's Pharmacy *


Hi Everyone!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :) This is my first post of 2016 and it feels so good to be back into the swing of things again. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year and are ready for the year ahead. I took a break from blogging over the festive period so I have a few posts to catch up on before I dive into brand new content.



In this post I am doing a little summary of the talk that I gave in Murray's Pharmacy near the end of December. It was a great evening and I loved talking about the beauty end of things for a change as I know I tend to focus on fashion a lot. (That is going to change this year!)


 Murray's Pharmacy is located in Castlefinn and Ramelton here in Donegal. They sell a wide range of brands including Wet n Wild, Bourjois, Aveeno, Eucerin, Elave, Cocoa Brown, St Moriz and many more. Tom and all the girls are a great team and so friendly and helpful. There is a very welcoming atmosphere when you walk in the door and I love this quality that is evident with most family run businesses.  



I have included a few photos of the jewellery that they stock as I was blown away when I first laid eyes on it. Everything is beautiful and so reasonable! Below is just a selection of some pieces so if you are looking for something unique that you know not many people will have, definitely call in and have a look - I don't think you will be disappointed!  












Before I mention my favourite products that I included on the night, I wanted to show you this personalised mug. A few of you may have seen it on my social media when I posted it and it is hands down the best thing I have been gifted all year! I was joking on my snapchat that whoever is sitting opposite me when I am drinking out of the mug will think that I am very conceited haha! I will treasure it all the same and it is a great idea if you are looking to give someone a special gift that they will have for years to come.



It was a customer appreciation evening in the pharmacy and I was talking about my must have products for the party season but they can be used at any time of the year. It was great to have the chats with everyone and I even had the pleasure of meeting one of my youngest fans. I always love meeting readers whether that be on a night out, during the day, at events etc - it is a pleasure and makes all the hard work worth while! :) There was plenty of nibbles on standby as you will see below and after coming straight from work. this was a delight to see! 






I included quite a few products on the night but for the purpose of this post I will mention my Top 7 and they can all be purchased at Murray's Pharmacy :)


I will kickstart with Wet n Wild lipsticks which are my all my time lippies as they are so affordable and last forever - Mochalicious is amazing and a great dupe for MAC Velvet Teddy.


Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation is a fantastic everyday foundation if you don't like a lot of coverage and want a radiant glow that will last all day - you can see my review on it HERE


 The Tan Eraser is an item I was recently sent to try out and I had no idea that Murray's stocked them, it is amazing for removing your unwanted scaly tan. I recently wrote a review on it if you want to check it out by clicking HERE


 Sally Hansen Airbrush legs tan is without a doubt the best leg tan on the market and I have been using it for years. It is essentially make-up for your legs and you can be guaranteed it will last the night and not spark in the rain! 




St. Moriz is the tan I have been using ever since I started wearing tan and I am yet to find one better. The mousse formula makes it super quick and easy to apply and it is fast drying meaning there's no standing around waiting. It also gives an amazing colour and it is a brown shade rather than orange which is what we all want at the end of the day!



 The KISS false lashes are my second favourite eyelash brand to wear (Eylure is number 1) They have so many variations to choose from and are also really easy to apply - the only thing I would suggest is using the DUO adhesive glue as it ensures your lashes stay on the whole night. 




I got lots of lovely compliments on the KISS false nails that Murray's gifted me with and I have to say they are the best nails I have ever used. The majority of people didn't believe me when I said they are just glue on and I got nearly 2 weeks out of them which is amazing considering I work in retail! They have an ample range of designs to choose from and at €7.99 you couldn't go wrong!






Anddd ... there you have it! I hope you have enjoyed reading this post and now have a few new products to try and test for yourself. I would like to once again thank Tom and his team for inviting me down to the pharmacy to partake in the event.

I am very excited for the year ahead and I am currently working on a new website design which I hope to have finalised by the end of January - I hope you all love it as much as I do. May 2016 bring you nothing but good health, happiness and success in whatever goals you have set.

Until next time,

Emma

x




















Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig