Friday 8 January 2016

Christmas Sale Haul

https://ie.prettylittlething.com/thea-black-faux-suede-cut-out-ankle-boots.html

Hi Everyone,

I am so excited to show you everything I picked up in the Christmas sales. I haven't bought myself anything in about 6 months so it was a great feeling seeing all the packages at the front door!



Is anyone else addicted to online shopping?! It's all a little bit too easy in my opinion. You can just chill at home, in your pj's, perhaps with a glass of wine and just shop until your heart's galore. Would you believe that I know my card details off by heart at this stage?! I can't believe I even told you all that - please don't judge me ... I will probably forget them now that all of the Christmas shopping has died down but I secretly tell myself it's a good thing for emergencies?! Such as if you see a pair of shoes on sale and you just have to buy them instantly for fear that someone beats you to it?! I hate that disappointment when you view your cart and see 'Item is no longer available' EXCUSE ME WHAT?! Why build up my hopes to just shatter them again! I'm beginning to realise I sound like Isla Fisher in Confession's of a Shopaholic - has anyone seen that film? It is one of my favourites but more than likely because I feel like I can relate to it on so many levels!





Something I will be doing more of in 2016 on the blog is style diaries so I plan on doing a separate outfit post for each item so that you can get some inspiration on how to wear everything. Missguided, River Island, Pretty Little Thing and Mc Elhinneys are the stores featured in this post and they had some amazing bargains, I really don't think I could choose a favourite item!


I hope that you find something you like in this post and all you have to do is click on the image and that will re-direct to the site - I didn't want to be clogging the page with lots of links!

Stay stylish,

Emma

x


























Sloane Olive Faux Suede Premium Biker Jacket Image 1




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig