Friday 4 September 2015

Payday Wishlist




Hi everyone! Happy Fridayyy :) I don't know about anyone else but the weeks just seem to be flying in! This is my first post of the new feature I have on my blog, a payday wishlist! This will be featured every 2 weeks on a Friday and I really hope you all enjoy it. As a disclaimer I hold no responsibility for any bankruptcy that may occur after browsing through the post haha!! Even though it is called a "wishlist" the majority of items featured will be highstreet fashion. If this sounds like something you are interested in then keep on scrolling :)



River Island are killing it with their Autumn/Winter range this season and I could have added a lot more items but these three are my top favourites at the moment. I find the handbag particularly unusual, but in a good way and the multi colour cape below is something I would love to invest in.









If I am ever looking for a heel, the first place I always look is Office. They have a style to suit every taste in my opinion and I am lusting after these snakeskin beauties as I think they would be amazing with anything from jeans to a skirt to leather leggings





When I first saw this cape on Pippa O Connor I had a major OMG moment. I love the way she styled it with the plain black dress and I think that is key as the cape speaks for itself. I would love to pair it with leather leggings or jeans.





Marks and Spencer is a store that I visit quite often and one that is underestimated in my opinion, especially by the younger generation. I don't know how many times I have gone into my local M&S in Letterkenny and looked at this striped blouse. Perhaps it is a sign I should just buy it?!






Jacquelines Tresors is a company that I am lucky enough to be a brand ambassador for and I am loving some of the Autumn/Winter stock especially the burgundy leather jacket! I frequently wear a camel coat that I bought in Tesco and I am regularly asked about it. It is no longer in stock unfortunately but Jacqueline happens to stock one exactly the same, you can thank me later ;)









I am OBSESSED with H&M's Autumn/Winter footwear range, especially the boots and these are my favourites (for the meantime) If I had to choose I think I would opt for the brown snakeskin pair as they are so reasonably priced and very unusual looking.





Missguided is an online clothing site that I love love love. It is ridiculously reasonable and the fashion is amazing, especially the co-ordinates and I have featured two of my favourites below. I particularly love the orange one and although the black dress isn't for the faint hearted, on the right girl it would look top notch.













I hope you all enjoyed my first post of this feature and don't forget to treat yourself this weekend. 

Until next time,

Emma

x












Share:

2 comments

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig