Wednesday 23 September 2015

70's Fever


Hi Everyone!

Hope you are all having a lovely week. I am enjoying a day off today as the past week has been really busy. Today's post is based on what I wore last Saturday night - a 70's style jumpsuit from H&M
When I first saw this jumpsuit, I was in two minds. I loved the print and the colours but I knew it was something you definitely needed to try on, especially because it was so low cut. Once I did try it on, I was sold! I found it very figure flattering (always a bonus) and to say it was comfortable would be an understatement. This was due to the stretchy fabric and I loved it - for €19.99 it was hard to go wrong!

Unfortunately H&M don't deliver to Ireland, but it is new stock so check your nearest store.

I tried on so many different pairs of shoes but in the end decided to go with my patent nude courts from Office.



Buy HERE


Below you can see a picture of the earrings that I wore which I bought in Tiger (Sligo). I completely forgot I had them so it was a nice surprise when they matched my outfit perfectly.




The jumpsuit was a statement in itself so make-up wise I went for a smoky eye and nude lip. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the look, I will be investing in a professional quality camera very soon so I will have lots more make-up related posts then. I also think the jumpsuit would look fab with a fedora hat so I will photograph the look when I get round to wearing it again.

I hope you all enjoyed this post and tomorrow night I will have my latest lookbook live on the blog so keep an eye out for that :)

Until next time,

Emma

x


Share:

1 comment

  1. Cute earrings :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig