Friday 9 February 2018

Valentines outfit inspo!


Hi everyone,

I changed this week's Wishlist Wednesday to a Valentines outfit post seeing as it is approaching next week. I thought I would cover 3 different outfit choices for you lovely ladies that will be heading out for the evening! 

I will keep the text to a minimum in this post as the images will do the talking for themselves, but don't hesitate to get in touch if there is anything you would like to ask.

I have styled three different looks from River Island, H&M and i-clothing. Whether you want to have the pins on show in a playsuit, step outside your comfort zone with a jumpsuit or opt for the "jeans and a nice top" look, I have you covered!

All links are below the images and that will bring you directly to the item. 










Whatever your plans, I hope you have a lovely night and get spoiled rotten!

Until next time,

Emma

x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig