Wednesday 31 January 2018

A new series


Hi everyone,

Hope all is well. I am back today with a Wishlist Wednesday post and it is something I will be doing every Wednesday from here on in.

 I browse the internet quite a bit when I have some spare time and thought I would share with you the gems I find along the way! There will be everything from clothes to interiors to make-up over the next few months so I hope you enjoy this new series. 

I find a lot of the same companies are mentioned over and over again which can get veryyy boring, so my aim each week is to include at least one new boutique/store you possibly have not heard of. 

All items will be linked via the image so you simply click it and that will bring you directly to the product. 



I am frequently asked for suggestions on clothing websites that offer something different but are also reasonably priced - I think that's what most of us are looking for at the end of the day. I noticed a few bloggers mention this site so decided to check it out for myself and I am hooked! The stock is amazing with a great variety to choose from in each category. I know that delivery takes approx 3 weeks so do keep that in mind if you are ordering something and definitely check the size guide that is provided. I have focused on handbags for today's post and think you will get a shock when you click in and see the price as they look a lot more expensive than what they actually cost - win win!

 

                                                       
                                                                               



Jumpsuits are one of my favourite things to wear and when you find the right one, it is comfortable, flattering and great for last minute plans. Not for the faint hearted, they do take a bit of time to get used to especially if you have not worn one before, but believe me, they are an investment for your wardrobe and I re-wear mine time and time again!

   

               


Mc Elhinney's is a multi award winning family run department store located in Ballybofey, Co. Donegal. I am sure many of you know it as the store where SoSueMe bought her wedding dress and I actually completed a 6 week placement in their marketing department last year which I thoroughly enjoyed. If you are looking for something different for a special occasion or even a night out, I would definitely check them out. Below are four pieces that caught my eye on their website - look at that Tommy Hilfiger jacket! ♥

   

   


This is an Irish website that I came across at Christmas time when I was shopping for a New Year's Eve outfit. If you like to wear dresses - this is your site! They have some really beautiful, unique pieces in stock and below are 3 of my favourites.

   



A firm favourite of mine for trainers and cool tracksuits - you just can't go wrong with JD's! How many Nike is too many?

   
 


As always if you have any questions or queries please don't hesitate to get in touch 😊

Until next time,

Emma

x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Chair | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig